I wrote: The spiritual teaching of my teacher, Sheel is –
1. The universe is made up of energy.
2. All these energies are Source.
3. Everything, being energy of one form or another, is Source. “I and my father are one” and “whatever you do unto one of these little ones, you do unto me.”
4. Humans feel they are separated from Source.
5. This separation causes suffering.
6. This separation is the sin of the Bible
7. Jesus came to save man from separation (sin)
8. The only way to salvation is becoming so God-conscious that this separation is made whole.
9. The entire universe operates under one law – the law of cause and effect, which Jesus describes as “as ye sow, so shall ye reap”. The Hindus describe it as Karma.
10. All religions are man-made around one universal truth.
11. This is necessary as it gives man several routes of guidance in his spiritual development.
12. Every person is experiencing what is correct for them according to the law of cause and effect.
13. The only way to be released from suffering is to be saved by the conscious acceptance of God-within. Then one becomes whole and this inner knowledge can be used as fishers of men to raise the consciousness of others.
14. We must acknowledge the Divine in all of creation. The way to do this is with love. “Love one another”.
She said “Many teachers have been sent from Source, just as Jesus was. Their mission is to teach the universal truth. All are equally valid and their teachings are enriched by their culture.
Sai Baba (and other gurus) teaches, “There is only one religion-the religion of love”. “All religions are equal”. His personal culture was Telegu.
Jesus taught to “love one another” “in my father’s house on many mansions”. His personal culture was Jewish.
Mohammed was taught by his Angelic Being “there is only one God” “love is the only religion”. His culture was Arabian.
The Hindus teach “everything is an aspect of God” “love is the unifying force”. Their culture is Hindu.
Only the man-made decorations (dogma) differ.